Matthijs de Ligt

FDJ quoted as saying he'd like to move to the same club.I'd be content to sacrifice Otamendi for that to happen.Still leaves room for one of the kids to develop into Vinnie's shoes.

And tbf Otamendi is still at an age where we'd get a decent fee for him. Some CL club in Europe would bring him in surely

Otamendi just signed a new contract, don’t think he’ll be going anywhere.

Could be 5 central defenders next season if Kompany agrees a new contract and De Ligt comes in. I don’t know where that leaves us for space in the squad, especially considering we’re rumoured to bring in two more midfielders as well.

FDJ quoted as saying he'd like to move to the same club.I'd be content to sacrifice Otamendi for that to happen.Still leaves room for one of the kids to develop into Vinnie's shoes.
or Vinnie steps back in to a coaching role. His contract is up at the end of the season.

Pep says he wants him to stay next season,i think we will offer him a year at least

Wouldn't be surprised if we offer him something along the lines of player coach. Incredibly intelligent footballer / born leader / role model, he ticks all the boxes to make a fantastic coach, just depends whether he would be interested in staying even with less game time. He could then build experience and eventually become a manager.

Personally I also wouldn't be surprised to see him go back to Anderlecht at some point.

He will quickly learn that we never get everything we want.

After a few thropies, acolades and a fatter wallet. He'sHget comfortable with just summer-ing together with his besties :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.