Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, and I believe we are. We're a bit naive and we give up a lot of chances. I'd like to think we'll improve on those things as the season goes on. We certainly have no problems creating chances, no matter who we're up against.

you heavily overpaid Kepa though.

Top 4, embargo out the way and.give Lamps sose cash.

Loads to look forwards to.

I'm genuinely buzzing watching this team.

Also, as I've always said, I'm quite happy to sacrifice a game to help City catch Liverpool. I hope you kick on now and win your next 10 games.

Also, as I've always said, I'm quite happy to sacrifice a game to help City catch Liverpool. I hope you kick on now and win your next 10 games.

Can't see it mate.

Injuries and VAR will do for us this season.

Can't see it mate.

Injuries and VAR will do for us this season.

Liverpool look relentless and it can be quite demoralising to be the chasing team but I wonder what they'll be like if City cut the gap to 5 points plus having a home game against then coming up. A lot of their games are quite close and it won't take a lot for them to drop a couple of games.

Liverpool look relentless and it can be quite demoralising to be the chasing team but I wonder what they'll be like if City cut the gap to 5 points plus having a home game against then coming up. A lot of their games are quite close and it won't take a lot for them to drop a couple of games.

Liverpool are a great side but let's just say it as it is and that is VAR is hugely benefiting them whilst fucking us over and they are seemingly able to pick the same 11 every week even when some are supposedly injured?

The title is theirs this season, it's already been decided.

Thanks, and I believe we are. We're a bit naive and we give up a lot of chances. I'd like to think we'll improve on those things as the season goes on. We certainly have no problems creating chances, no matter who we're up against.
You're a youngish side, mistakes happen with every player, fewer as they get older.

I thought you played well today, I really like what Lampard is doing there, the transfer ban may have been a blessing in disguise for Chelsea FC.

Cheers you are the best team weve faced this season...so many good players Im a big fan off Kovacic , Pulisic and Kante if we don't catch the scousers hope you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.