Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was so glad when lamps did double sub as I felt Abraham’s caused us all sorts probs where bat was getting caught offside all time and Jorginho was starting all ur play. Felt we settled a lot easier then

Liverpool are a great side but let's just say it as it is and that is VAR is hugely benefiting them whilst fucking us over and they are seemingly able to pick the same 11 every week even when some are supposedly injured?

The title is theirs this season, it's already been decided.

I'm still holding out hope that City can reign them in. The games come thick and fast between now and February.

You're a youngish side, mistakes happen with every player, fewer as they get older.

I thought you played well today, I really like what Lampard is doing there, the transfer ban may have been a blessing in disguise for Chelsea FC.

I think Lampard would have tried to play the academy players, all the same but it's probably the attitude of the club's hierarchy that has been helped by transfer ban. Either way, I'm pretty happy we were forced to serve the ban, all things considered.

Cheers you are the best team weve faced this season...so many good players Im a big fan off Kovacic , Pulisic and Kante if we don't catch the scousers hope you can

Doubt we will. I think anybody can, it'll be City.

Best team we have played this season.

Pulisic, Kante and Willian are all sublime.
Breath of fresh air the way they play. Still a bit wet behind the ears but looks promising for Frank.

Cheers lads. You can probably tell why I have been buzzing watching us this season, even if results can be a bit inconsistent. Just 12 months ago, it'd have been unthinkable that we would go to City away and start with 2 academy players with 2 more coming off the bench and only lose narrowly.

Decent side Chelsea, Kante was very good today, Willian looked decent as well, definitely, best team we have played so far this season

They must have an absolute war chest to spend with the Hazard money after that transfer ban. The foundations of a quality young side are there. They’ll be challenging for titles again very soon I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.