Wolves - post match

I don't believe you think that.

When a team mate is struggling it affects your decision making. Ederson is a world class keeper.

City are losing games now because we can't defend against quick direct forwards who run at our central defence but this is because our best player is out.

I really look forward to Laporte returning and teaching you guys a lesson.
I do believe that I also believe Ederson is an okay GK. I’d love to see his shot save ratio I’d be surprised if it was any better than the much reviled Bravo. Of course, I forget the great pass he made against XYZ when we were already 3 up last season.
I think he’s overrated.
I also think we are overestimating the effect not having Laporte in our team is having. He’s a loss for sure but our midfield has collapsed & is offering zip all protection.

Mendy...uugggh...

Meanwhile Traore who's basically been an NFL player masquerading as a footballer and not sure what's happened but he's been really impressive for a bit now. So have others who've fizzled out, so needs more consistency, but if so could be a new beast level player if he can figure it out.

Sterling's pen misses and free kick, plus KDB coming out tells me Pep is using these games to see what might be his options, who will stay/go, and develop others/test out in new areas against good competition, compared to caring about results in the PL.

That's also why no buys in January, and the more I think he stays at least one more season to beat Klopp and the Liverpool love in. Why would he want to go out with Klopp on top? Pep is too much of a competitor.

Season has been long lost for some time. Even on that, I'd rather Liverpool win the league this way then the way we did last season. At least I already know it's happening 5 months in advance.
This season is like losing a loved one to a terrible disease, horrific when it finally happens but the small comfort is we've had a long time to prepare for it.

Guardiola persisting with Gundogan is a huge problem.

He has neither the legs nor the bollocks required to protect a back 4. When youre already weak at the back then having him holding just magnifies it.

Moving Fernandinho back has fucked it all. He's probably our most important player.

Gundogan is not the reason for us being poor this season. Not even a major contributory factor. The scapegoating of him is laughable. Actually, I find it quite weird.

I don’t know how to on phone. But check their Bluemoon Meltdown threads. It’s an embarrassment.

No real City fan calls for Pep to be sacked. We’ve got too many plastics supporting us since the recent title wins.
I have not read one post tonight where any City fan is calling for Pep to be sacked ?.

And all Clubs have Plastics.The Cathedral of Silence has thousands of them that travel up the M6 every 2 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.