United (a) post-match thread

I don't need you to reprint what I typed in bold, I have a memory thanks.

So I am looking and nope I still can't find the bit that says he is a loser and we are shitty.

So like I said, if you have nothing better to say keep your mouth shut and as for the you pleasant little ...... just say fucker if you want to you but again that really has nothing to do with anything I said to you really, insult away you sad little man but get your facts right first.

You’re so funny & have dark thoughts. You’re also very defensive.
I wouldn’t dream of insulting anyone in the way you interpreted. I’m also not a sad little man. Quite the opposite.

I’ve enjoyed the last few years - right up to the day before the derby. I hate losing to the rags but after supporting City through thick & thin for 60 years, listening to the shit managers we’ve had - yesterday’s result (bearing in mind we’ve already lifted 2 pieces of silverware this season & are still in FA cup & CL) I’ve managed to get over the result without aiming barbed comments about Pep or our players

You keep up the good work but stay off here because you clearly don’t like anyone challenging your views.

Last edited:
I don't need you to reprint what I typed in bold, I have a memory thanks.

So I am looking and nope I still can't find the bit that says he is a loser and we are shitty.

So like I said, if you have nothing better to say keep your mouth shut and as for the you pleasant little ...... just say fucker if you want to you but again that really has nothing to do with anything I said to you really, insult away you sad little man but get your facts right first.

Do you seriously believe that the 2nd leg was a "stage-managed 1:0 defeat"?

Sterling has never been the same since the Gomez incident.
If Real want to pay 180 million for him then bite their hand off.
On current form we should send him back to Liverpool on a free.
Another atrocious derby performance from him.[/QUOTE
Totally agree ....

Do you seriously believe that the 2nd leg was a "stage-managed 1:0 defeat"?

Funny post to quote and then ask that but...

The match was played with zero intensity and set up in a manner to contain Utd, the 1-0 wasn't the stage-managed part it was the set up to do enough to go through, the players again were exactly like Sunday, looking uninterested and lacklustre going forward, we could have played for another hour and not scored and that was against 10 men.

Playing 3 at the back but only one CB, with Cancelo coming in out of the cold to play left CB when he is an RB by trade and that was only for his speed in negating the breakaway, two DM's to contain.

IMO he was going for a 0-0 and if we scored then it was a bonus.

You’re so funny & have dark thoughts. You’re also very defensive.
I wouldn’t dream of insulting anyone in the way you interpreted. I’m also not a sad little man. Quite the opposite.

I’ve enjoyed the last few years - right up to the day before the derby. I hate losing to the rags but after supporting City through thick & thin for 60 years, listening to the shit managers we’ve had - yesterday’s result (bearing in mind we’ve already lifted 2 pieces of silverware this season & are still in FA cup & CL) I’ve managed to get over the result without aiming barbed comments about Pep or our players

You keep up the good work but stay off here because you clearly don’t like anyone challenging your views.

You literally put you pleasant little ....... Now I wonder what fits on the end of that? Person would fit but then you would have just put that, why even pretend?

But again there was nothing pleasant or unpleasant in my post and I find it is you are the one that doesn't like their posts being challenged.

I answered a question it was as simple as that, no barbed comments required or given, I gave my point of view as I am entitled to do as are you and anybody else on here.

You're a bit of an odd one, aren't you?

You literally put you pleasant little ....... Now I wonder what fits on the end of that? Person would fit but then you would have just put that, why even pretend?

But again there was nothing pleasant or unpleasant in my post and I find it is you are the one that doesn't like their posts being challenged.

I answered a question it was as simple as that, no barbed comments required or given, I gave my point of view as I am entitled to do as are you and anybody else on here.

You're a bit of an odd one, aren't you?

So, back to the point - do you think Pep is failing us & that his decision making is wrong?

No matter what pep achieves he hasn't taken the derbies seriously after the first couple,fucks me right off

Sue me
He resurrected their collapsing Season when he launched Bravo and a weak side at the swamp .(they went on to win the Thursday night Cup).
Is he going for the record of having the worst record of a City Manager in derbies.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.