United (a) post-match thread

So, back to the point - do you think Pep is failing us & that his decision making is wrong?

Are we changing tack?

When was that even a point mentioned earlier in the discussion?

I am sure it was "does Pep get the derby, he gets the Barca Real one" and I answered that honestly, more honestly than your reply that is for sure.

So I'll wait while you go and find my quote that says Pep is failing us, I fear you may be a while but yes some of his decision making has been wrong, you would have to be pretty dumb to think he is infallible.

Dropping Fernie from the 1st leg of the quarter-finals in the champs league v Spurs is one, do you not agree?

How times have changed ehhh.....

Rags doing laps of honor after being gifted a derby by City.

I dont even remember us doing that when we beat them when we were shite.

Embarrassing.

It is not like they played that well either.

Is it Small time................ or am i a bitter c**t ?
It's big-time small-time, the embarrassing ****s.

I thought he struggled to find a pass to a colleague, made wrong decisions, and was as bad as he's been all season, I'd have hooked him at half time.

Regardless, he's next to useless on our left side most of the time, he can't cross after beating the fullback, and rarely tries, when he cuts in he usually gives the ball away, and he doesn't help much when we are defending either.
Said to mate today.. Wank-Pissaka went for a shit this morning and as he dropped his kex, out of his pocket fell his loose change and Sterling.....

He resurrected their collapsing Season when he launched Bravo and a weak side at the swamp .(they went on to win the Thursday night Cup).
Is he going for the record of having the worst record of a City Manager in derbies.?

Careful I tried to mention this earlier and CC1 accused me of calling them Shitty and Pep a loser, he is still at it btw.

He resurrected their collapsing Season when he launched Bravo and a weak side at the swamp .(they went on to win the Thursday night Cup).
Is he going for the record of having the worst record of a City Manager in derbies.?
He is trying hard to be,he is the worst manager for understanding how much shit blues have taken from living in the same city(sort of) and being battered by them on the pitch for ever,it doesn't matter if we are light yrs away from them now,it's fucking derby day

If he stopped saying how much more history they have than us and blowing smoke up their arses for 5 mins he might just get it

Arrrggghhh

I feel we haven’t faced them for the last time yet this season.

praying for us to meet them in the FA Cup semi=final , with KDB,Walker,Mendy,Laporte and...........Bravo :) returning , they won't get near us. When will the Rags realise when there is silverware at stake in a Derby game , we will win every time , and we will not be doing a lap of honour , we will save that for lifting a trophy , not winning a derby game , and how samalltime are Rags ? They will be having an open top bus tour if they qualify for the Thursday night cup again , MUFC the club that keeps on giving, hilarious.

Probably been said, but the game hinged on a dodgy (bent) decision. We were well on top until Dean took about 3 seconds to blow for a nothing challenge that nobody 'in the ground' seemed arsed about. Maybe someone whispered something in his ear?

At that point we had had more than 80% possession, but strangely committed more fouls. Pretty much all of our players heads dropped as they must have known what was going on. It was going to be another one of those games that no matter how hard we tried the Rag's were always going to be at least a goal to the good at the final whistle.

The players should be stronger, and they should be able to cope with that kind of thing, but it definitely takes the edge off your game if you know you are going to get screwed no matter what.

praying for us to meet them in the FA Cup semi=final , with KDB,Walker,Mendy,Laporte and...........Bravo :) returning , they won't get near us. When will the Rags realise when there is silverware at stake in a Derby game , we will win every time , and we will not be doing a lap of honour , we will save that for lifting a trophy , not winning a derby game , and how samalltime are Rags ? They will be having an open top bus tour if they qualify for the Thursday night cup again , MUFC the club that keeps on giving, hilarious.
Pep would probably put out a second eleven

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.