The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I wouldn't be surprised if the "new FFP" was something like a salary cap like the NFL uses. It moves up and down with league revenues, but basically clubs can only spend X dollar amount on wages. It'd be even across the board. I don't know why you would need to do more than that when the league is almost entirely a closed-up shop already.
55% of turnover ratio talked about. So you can spend 55% of turnover. This wont be even league, City will be bottom end of it.

I hate even thinking about this possible new world, but why would we be afraid of any spending restrictions? Our revenue is #6 in the world according to the latest Deloitte Money League.
The **** knows fuck all, he’s a chancer, a charlatan who works for nothing more than a glorified fanzine, file under nobby know nowt!

What I do find highly amusing is the likes of Neville and Carragher saying "we can never allow this closed shop to happen with no relegation etc" but that's exactly what we've got anyway - there's so much money at the top the chances of those top 6 clubs being relegated is nill anyway.
And saying they dint want this closed shop with such ferocity.... NOW THEY KNOW HOW US CITY FANS FELT WHEN FFP WAS BROUGHT IN!!! They effectively did make it a closed shop then!!

So fkin blinkered because it doesn't fit their criteria that NOW they want to act outraged!

Well as much as I don't want this either I do think 'fk you' because we've been battling against this shit for years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.