United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
More importantly he is the big man at BT. All these journos plus wio work for Sky or BT. All in it for personal self interest.
In the future we will see pics of them in a dark corner of a caff in Salford plotting how THEY can make most money for themselves out of football.
Might as well be Glazers
Might as well be Glazers.
I saw a post somewhere asking if Spitty and Ratty would quit their jobs if Sky had been interested in bidding for the super league games. Somehow I think not.

all sorts wrong with that door...no way you should be able to kick open a PAS 24 Secure by design door, which is what all stadiums should have....the door should also be an outswinger esp if its on an escape route....err again which all stadium doors should be..looks like Trafford Council haven't conducted a safety audit for years....wonder why that is..
It's the swamp, probably swings both ways !!

The big bloke's kicks were frankly pathetic but yes I reckon someone hit the open button to stop it getting smashed. For future reference if any of you have to try and kick a door in use mule kicks, you know kick backwards? They generate the most power.
Well there were certainly enough donkeys there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.