Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Pathetic by Rodri for the Chelsea equaliser. Caught in possession like that. Treating a penalty like that from Aguero. That performance was as unprofessional as it gets from all at City, team and backroom. Considering it would of ceiled the league. Probably get the league by default now when United fuck up. You play your best football when you have to win and you get in the groove like we did chasing down Liverpool game after game, no time for rest. All this resting just ends up with rustiness and a sense of who is first class and who is second class.

Last edited:
He has and he scored. Didn't work for him today mate. We move on.
Yeah ok but not in a pen that wins a league...no one mention 9320 please as that’s not relevant.
Im just thinking why he’d chip it in his last season when he didn’t want to leave . I’m just a bit suspicious that’s all.. it’s my opinion and I’m sorry if it’s unpopular

i'm fascinated by the way they play tbf. pains me to say it mind.

They play with 8 defensive players, yet are also very threatening going forward. Very tough side to play against
Counter attacking team . If Pep makes changes early we either win or get a draw at least. Annoying though . Move on now

United need 7 points from 9 to keep it alive for them.
7 points from Villa a, Leicester h, Liverpool h, this run of games between tomorrow and next Saturday, so in 6 days only.

no fucking way they do 7 points imo.
Not the fucking point though is it.

Tell that to those that bothered to turn out today before the match.

Tell that to all of us that have looked forward to today and hoped to celebrate a title win.

What you are suggesting is we follow Rag games and hope they lose.

Fuckin joke today pissing about against a team that has something to play for.

One half bottle full way of looking at it is we want Chelsea qualified for next seasons CL and not needing to win the final to qualify

City sloppy.
Chelsea stubborn.

Have to say this. Even with our full strength team, CL looks more to Chelsea if we can’t get to address the stubborn tactics Tuchel has.

Nevermind penalty calls and free kicks. If we cant’t cause trouble to Chelsea in open play, CL will be squeaky bum.

Tuchel has managed to exploit our strength to become our weakness. How easy was chelsea to draw our players out of position, or steal the ball of our players’ feet. Chelseas not better at passing, they just know our positional play.

Keep Mendy away from the CL final.
My spidey senses are telling me Mendy won’t get anyway near the pitch for the final! Just hunch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.