Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been asked before but if it was a case of keep a happy and motivated Bernardo or sign Grealish, what would people want?

I think Grealish is absolute top drawer but have my doubts he'd be significantly more effective. Same with Mahrez too
Maybe the motivation has gone from Bernie and he just wants a new challenge ... and fucking better weather. ;)

Grealish is overrated in my opinion, all that clamour from England fans to get him on the pitch, then all he did was attempt to win free kicks by leaving his foot in. Never seems to beat anyone like Sterling or Sancho.
He has been their standout performer in a fairly average team for the past 2 years. He will up his game playing with KDB, Gundog et al. I think Pep sees a young Javi or Iniesta in him, with the right coaching he will flourish at City I am sure.

fee Agreed 82 mill plus add ons , expect this to move quickly next week and be completed next Friday.
I know people post this in good faith and you did say keep eyes on grealish back in September 2020

But other calls form yourself:

- Pep extension (correct)

- Koulibaily to be done (not) (but you said this before: "napoli Playing hardball and moving the goal posts , I expect us to walk away And go for someone else .")

- Torres and his number (correct)

- "the club have wrapped up Aouar And Almada" (very wrong)

So hard to tell how accurate you are. Lets see on this one :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.