Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh 80m is a good fee. He is English as well so don't forget the English tax on players. Like we paid 45m for Sterling 5 years ago and Stones 50m as well. Id be happy for anything around the 70-85m mark. Anything over that and I think were starting to overpay.

He has been their standout performer in a fairly average team for the past 2 years. He will up his game playing with KDB, Gundog et al. I think Pep sees a young Javi or Iniesta in him, with the right coaching he will flourish at City I am sure.
Let's hope so, because this one seems to be getting close.

Depending on who you are listening to though
I think it's on, the Villa kit launch pictures are irrelevant, and we are linked with none else in a similar position.

From our side the only way we are not interested is if Bernardo is staying, and that has gone very quite.

Just your feeling pal? Not a swipe just wondered if you had anything City’s end that you were perhaps hearing?
It is mate but when khaldoon gave that interview he spoke about big signings which we needed. I think we need a statement of intent signing that will put a shudder through the premier league and players like Danny ings are not that. So I do believe a record transfer will come in and tbh I don’t really care if we spend over £100 million on players and neither should anyone else as for one it isn’t our money and it’s not as if we can’t afford it either . Man Utd have just gone out and signed a top player in sancho and as we are supposed to be the richest club in the world it’s about time we showed it .

He has been their standout performer in a fairly average team for the past 2 years. He will up his game playing with KDB, Gundog et al. I think Pep sees a young Javi or Iniesta in him, with the right coaching he will flourish at City I am sure.
Fucking what?

Are we watching the same player? Iniesta? Fucking hell. Can I have some of whatever you've taken?

How about we keep Bernardo and not buy this over rated fop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.