Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it? I haven’t got a copy of our accounts, have you? Maybe I’ll just trust Martin Ziegler and take on board his reporting of it with his conscious or unconscious bias.

Ziegler was reporting those figures the day the accounts were released and taken as a matter of fact from our accounts. The same as all other main media outlets.

There is even a thread about it on here with lots of commentary.

City also published the financial statements on the official website as well. Like they do every year.

No but he's definitely dumb as fuck and an absolute wrong 'un. Pretty funny seeing the main protagonists from the "Sterling is wank" club pulling their puds over Grealish.
Can’t all have the same opinions though, that’d be boring. And very few are right all the time, including your good self.

Personally, I really like Grealish and think he will be awesome for us, and I really want the deal to happen.

I’ll qoute your ”Kane will be a city player next season” comment as punishment for pissing on my sexy Jack parade.
We should be happy this and other thread is being fed info to go off, because some of the shite said here on professional football players is astounding to say the very least

Can’t all have the same opinions though, that’d be boring. And very few are right all the time, including your good self.

Personally, I really like Grealish and think he will be awesome for us, and I really want the deal to happen.

No we can't all have the same opinions. But that doesn't make all opinions equal either, especially not ones that had Sterling going to Spurs to accommodate Grealish.

He'll get more space for us anyway so will most likely get fouled less as at Villa you stop grealish you stop villa at us you also got Foden, KDB, Mahrez, sterling to worry about at the same time
Might just see us switch to a 4-2-3-1

Ederson
Cancelo/Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko
Gündogan Rodri
Foden KDB Grealish
Kane

Mahrez and Raheem alternating based on form

No we can't all have the same opinions. But that doesn't make all opinions equal either, especially not ones that had Sterling going to Spurs to accommodate Grealish.
Immaculate change of tone on this forum on Sterling, and the ones that couldn't come to grips with it took a rather obvious turn as seen in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.