Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

Weird definition of bullying. But it's also his mum's Twitter account, so maybe she just wouldn't show any comments she doesn't agree with to him. So at worst, it's bullying his mum.

And maybe, and this may seem a drastic step to many people, don't put your entire life including photos of your kids on social media. That's not a dig at Villa, just people in general. If some weirdo started taking photos of their kids in the street, they'd be doing their nut, but they'll happily post them for everyone to see

I'd say the comments are more targeted at the mother than the kid, but there's still absolutely no reason to tease her about it in the way several have. It's clearly supposed to be a nice moment so to go out of your way to shit on it is just petty. She's not done anything to provoke those City fans.

Social media really brings out the heartless part of some people.

I'd say the comments are more targeted at the mother than the kid, but there's still absolutely no reason to tease her about it in the way several have. It's clearly supposed to be a nice moment so to go out of your way to shit on it is just petty. She's not done anything to provoke those City fans.

Social media really brings out the heartless part of some people.

Not read it but a bit of rib tickling is the northern way. Hope that`s all it was.

Not read it but a bit of rib tickling is the northern way. Hope that`s all it was.
Yeah it's definitely something that reads as banter normally, it's just in this context it's clearly one way and wholly unnecessary.

If it was some berk in the new kit boasting about Grealish staying then it's fair game, but in this case it's just a bit too much. It's just a mother sharing her kid's happiness.

Besides they're going to be miserable enough when the transfer hopefully happens anyway, no need to rub it in.

I clicked on and read the comments to see how bad they were.
They weren't bad at all. Mostly just mentioning refunds.
Yeah, in a perfect world there'd be no blues at all popping up on a random woman's twitter post about her son but if we are going down the route of accusing people of bullying for that then I don't know what to say.

I
Weird definition of bullying. But it's also his mum's Twitter account, so maybe she just wouldn't show any comments she doesn't agree with to him. So at worst, it's bullying his mum.

And maybe, and this may seem a drastic step to many people, don't put your entire life including photos of your kids on social media. That's not a dig at Villa, just people in general. If some weirdo started taking photos of their kids in the street, they'd be doing their nut, but they'll happily post them for everyone to see
Is the correct answer. Why on earth parents post pictures of their children on social media is fucking beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.