Harry Kane

Fuck kane he can stay and win nowt at Spuds, Levy can deal with a player who may or may not actually be happy - this saga has been a waste of time

If this muted deal to get Ronaldo can be done, get him in even if its just for 12months. he has fellow friends/Portuguese compatriots at our club
If the Ronaldo deal's 'muted', I presume we won't get to hear about it.

Think there's going to be a whole lot more release clauses put in a lot more contracts from now on.
WTF was Kane thinking signing a 6 year contract with Spuds with no get out clause?
I actually think players will simply refuse to sign long deals. Maybe 3 years will become the norm?

I guess we will never know but something kept City at the table all summer…. When we signed Walker I know we agreed a deal in principle with Levy and then he reneged and asked for more… you have to wonder if we’d been seduced into thinking £150m was the magic number… but when we indicated we’d pay that the goal posts moved yet again. Either way - nothing lost we can keep out £150m and Levy is left with a deeply unhappy striker who’s value will plummet from here on in. Spurs can join Napoli on the list of clubs we are unlikely to do business with.
We definitely need a finisher but not sure the Kane deal was particularly appealing.would be nice to see another player coming in just to shake things up. A decent lb wouldn’t go amiss

I think its to our credit we didn't go scattergun and we pursued our No1 target, although unsuccessfully.

We are the best run Football club in the world.....I am sure we have a an alternative plan.
Sorry I must be missing something you are praising the club for only having one target and then follow that up by saying "I am sure we have an alternative plan" surely if you only have one target there is no alternative plan.......

Why will we regret not selling the likely golden boot winner world class striker? It's not like we paid anything for him in the first place. If Spurs wanted to sell we'd have picked up the phone and negotiated. Also, who are these magical players we can sign that gives us a stronger squad? We can't attract elite players being in the conference and the ones that were interested like Martinez, aren't for sale.

Also, Moura is crap.
Oh here we go.... they're arriving as predicted

Why will we regret not selling the likely golden boot winner world class striker? It's not like we paid anything for him in the first place. If Spurs wanted to sell we'd have picked up the phone and negotiated. Also, who are these magical players we can sign that gives us a stronger squad? We can't attract elite players being in the conference and the ones that were interested like Martinez, aren't for sale.

Also, Moura is crap.
Because you've incurred an opportunity cost of £130m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.