It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope but expect 1 big big firework in January ! The deal is done for January the only reason we haven’t signed him this window is because we will get him a lot cheaper then !
Thanks for posting.

If the deal is done why not share the name now?

Expect a signing v signing done = (confused).

Anyway, nothing having a go, we have been down this road a lot recently so the scepticism is high.

nope but expect 1 big big firework in January ! The deal is done for January the only reason we haven’t signed him this window is because we will get him a lot cheaper then !

Who? Mbappe, Haaland , Lewandowski?

I hate the ronaldo saga. I don't want to remember it.
My simple point is, why did we jumped on ronaldo train if our plan was kane or nothing this season. Had we not, it would have saved us a massive embarrassment.
City issued statement that they were pulling out of ronaldo saga, that means we were in to sign him.
That meant that mendes came to us with a proposal.
We looked at the proposal and said get fucked, we have no interest and are backing off or pulling out or however else it was described.
Meanwhile ex utd players, utd fans and utd fans in the media was having a serious meltdown which resulted in this.

Screenshot_20210830-125104_Samsung Internet.jpg

The rest is history as they say.

If you give us a name or at least a clue that could be proven in January, you’ll become a legend here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.