Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but then logic says he doesn't want to join us. If he did, the club would have made it happen. The fact we didn't try means either he we don't want it.

Hopefully that changes next year, but being realistic, doubt there is anything to cling to.
Agree with that too

Dortmund really don’t like city. No chance they do us any favours and raiola will want the end of season auction.

There’s really not much of an auction that could happen I guess Madrid if they want both

United have Ronaldo
Chelsea have Lukaku
Barca are skint
Madrid want Mbappe
Bayern have Lewandowski still

Who’s left really

As with anyone really, you can't have a team get you to where you are then introduce someone has contributed, at that point, zero to what they have and the pay them double. It's a slap in the face and it also sets a domino effect of them saying well I want the same wages.
I agree, smashing the wage structure with a new arrival can be very damaging to team spirit, especially when that new arrival has won fuck all and is joining a team full of multiple title winners.

tbh I agree with him.
Rubbish...its happened with messi at psg, ronaldo at the rags, zlatan wherever he plays normally, etc etc etc. None of those squads players will take issue. The problem is when players like pogba, sanchez, ozil, etc get insane money...

If you are a proven hitman then you are above the basic squad wage. This has literally always been the case in football.
It would fuck me off. someone new, more money, AND he's better than me. Thats affects people, affects mood and commitment to the club, it just does, thats life.

As Pep said, harmony in the dressing room is a most important thing especially around wages. Remember Pogbas agent demanding more when Sanchez came in? It happens and all people are different but cliques and unhappy groups of people in the dressing room is something all the best managers take care of.

There’s really not much of an auction that could happen I guess Madrid if they want both

United have Ronaldo
Chelsea have Lukaku
Barca are skint
Madrid want Mbappe

Who’s left really
PSG.

tbh I agree with him.

It would fuck me off. someone new, more money, AND he's better than me. Thats affects people, affects mood and commitment to the club, it just does, thats life.

As Pep said, harmony in the dressing room is a most important thing especially around wages. Remember Pogbas agent demanding more when Sanchez came in? It happens and all people are different but cliques and unhappy groups of people in the dressing room is something all the best managers take care of.

Just can't see it being that big of an issue.

tbh I agree with him.

How could anyone dislike haaland though...he's such a funny lad. Harmony would remain. Nobody in their right mind goes into the managers office when they get maybe 5-10 goals per season and demand parity with a 30+ goals per season scoring machine of haalands caliber. It just woudln't happen and even if it did, they are a wrong en and move them on.

The best teams to have ever existed have always had superstars on big money compared to the average squad player. Pep himself managed one such team.

Do you think Zinny takes issue he doesn't earn what Kev does?

United have Ronaldo
Chelsea have Lukaku
Barca are skint
Madrid want Mbappe

Who’s left really
Every big club will be in for him at that price next summer, ruling clubs out like that might look good but isn't realistic, lots can change in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.