United (A) Post Match Thread

Why they have not sacked the little fella is beyond me, it goes far deeper than what he did as a player and what a nice bloke he is.

There is a cancer in that club, from top to bottom, they are a top class manager from mounting a challenge, so why don't they get one?

Ferguson is the answer for me, he is still the main man at that club, hence the reluctance of ex players to criticize and call the club out.

As long as that old fool is alive and still allowed inside that club, all is well and the rags will never challenge.
I agree that the pisscan is a cancerous piss stain on that odious club.

However, they are light-years away from challenging for anything of significance. The rodents have had three decent managers since the old fool stepped down and the board have spent one billion pounds.

If the rags were ever going to get into a serious title challenge it would have happened by now. The problem the Salford red socks have got is that they haven't got a clue who or what they are anymore.

The broadcasting media and TV pundits dish out the same old tired rhetoric of how an institution like theirs should be fighting on all fronts. However, if you take away the rags back story you're left with an insipid group of mercenaries playing mediocre football with a disproportionate amount of fans (hanger on's).

Let's just make the most of it this weekend guys, and remember, they've still got a hell of a squad. They were a little insipid because their squad's still depleted with players unfit or not quite 'on point.'
Just wait till they start getting thier money's worth out of Van Der Beke and Sancho. Telles and Lingard. Phil Jones and Martial. When they're fit and unleashed properly, I dread to think how strong they'll be.
We have to thank our lucky stars that they weren't out there from the start yesterday, or things could have been a lot, lot different.

Let's just make the most of it this weekend guys, and remember, they've still got a hell of a squad. They were a little insipid because their squad's still depleted with players unfit or not quite 'on point.'
Just wait till they start getting thier money's worth out of Van Der Beke and Sancho. Telles and Lingard. Phil Jones and Martial. When they're fit and unleashed properly, I dread to think how strong they'll be.
We have to thank our lucky stars that they weren't out there from the start yesterday, or things could have been a lot, lot different.
True. Just wait until they dig Nobby Styles up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.