Harry Kane

But it's the reality. We are on a steady fade in almost every aspect as a club. There seems to be little urgency or strategy to correct the current drift towards the rocks so we must accept that we will continue until Pep leaves and the team invariably breaks up. Between now and then it is not going to improve. Every aspect of the club from the men's team, to the women's team, to the club administration and supporters services and even the fan base itself appears in an perpetual malaise. I don't enjoy saying it and I don't enjoy watching it, but I am pragmatic enough to recognise it.
The fuck is this twunt?

But it's the reality. We are on a steady fade in almost every aspect as a club. There seems to be little urgency or strategy to correct the current drift towards the rocks so we must accept that we will continue until Pep leaves and the team invariably breaks up. Between now and then it is not going to improve. Every aspect of the club from the men's team, to the women's team, to the club administration and supporters services and even the fan base itself appears in an perpetual malaise. I don't enjoy saying it and I don't enjoy watching it, but I am pragmatic enough to recognise it.
I love every fuckin' minute - even the reverses over the road with the women 'n the kids. And as we've just gone back to the top of the PL little seems to be wrong with that end!

I can’t wait for this thread to get locked and binned into the annals of history. Fuck this one off a thousand times over - not least because we shouldn’t be giving Levy a penny.
Indeed - Levy had his chance to cash in.
Didn't want Kane in the summer, don't want him in January.
Younger hungrier players around.
To the Spurs fans on here - I don't have a problem with Kane, I just don't think he'd improve us and would have no sell on value. Levy screwed you in the summer when you could have brought in at least 3 decent players for the money on offer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.