Harry Kane

Indeed - Levy had his chance to cash in.
Didn't want Kane in the summer, don't want him in January.
Younger hungrier players around.
To the Spurs fans on here - I don't have a problem with Kane, I just don't think he'd improve us and would have no sell on value. Levy screwed you in the summer when you could have brought in at least 3 decent players for the money on offer
I think he would improve us in the short term, just by maybe putting away a few more of the numerous chances that we create. However as you say, there are better alternatives around this year, who I would much prefer we get.

Watched a bit of the spurs game how the fuck would he even get in our side as it stands he was just jogging about no real effort or desire,and before anyone says that’s cause his heart isn’t in it at spurs then that makes it even more of a reason not to bring him anywhere near our club let the rags sign him ffs ..

I think he would improve us in the short term, just by maybe putting away a few more of the numerous chances that we create. However as you say, there are better alternatives around this year, who I would much prefer we get.

In the summer, I felt that. That he might improve us in the short term, but was not worth it for the long term anf the outlay.

Now I don't think he would improve us in the short term either. He might offer an alternative option, but coming in mid season won't have the time to adjust and get back to being a goal scorer. And it would be such a big distraction, with a chunk of attention going on is kane playing is he not, how much did he cost, why is he on the bench.

In the summer, I felt that. That he might improve us in the short term, but was not worth it for the long term anf the outlay.

Now I don't think he would improve us in the short term either. He might offer an alternative option, but coming in mid season won't have the time to adjust and get back to being a goal scorer. And it would be such a big distraction, with a chunk of attention going on is kane playing is he not, how much did he cost, why is he on the bench.
Shit yourself? Especially when it is mentioned by TH that he is still Pep's signing of choice.

Shit yourself? Especially when it is mentioned by TH that he is still Pep's signing of choice.
La la la can’t hear you la la la.

If we truly are God’s club, he’ll show mercy and send the dope across to Stretford.

Bring me that big fucking Viking, or alternatively that big fucking Serb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.