Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp did not really look happy whenever he lost against Bayern...

But his "usual" playing style and the motivation speeches he make match better to the second fiddle than to the leader. If he wins his team are mentality monsters - if he loses he always has excuses like this.
I think that it was your good self that made similar comments when Klopp was announced a the new Liverpool manager.

There were a few, myself included, who thought he was going to be quite the character. You basically informed us that he would be a complete smacked arse when things weren't going his way.

Taken off a Liverpool thread on a forum over here......

Capture.PNG

I'm assuming the fact that we played Spurs, Leicester, Chelsea, them, Brighton and utd in our first six away games has slipped his memory. Arsenal will be tough, given their recent resurgence. But I would hope we'd have enough to win at Goodison and Molyneux, and the trip to the Olympic Stadium (fuck that London Stadium nonsense) is scheduled for the second last game of the season. God willing, we won't be needing anything from that game by that time.

One would have thought the Americans at U are taking too much of the club's money for themselves. The Americans at L must be even more egregious and skillful at this. Those fans don't riot, either. They just accept it under the stupor of being drunk with their club propaganda.
Don't riot! Ha ha ha.

Apart from Heysel, Rome, Istanbul, Albert Dock, outside Anfield and basically every other place where more than 2 of the scummy inbreds gather.

How thick are these cunts?

LiVeRpOoL eArN mOrE mOnEy ThAn CiTy So CaN sPeNd MoRe MoNeY tHaN cItY iF tHeY aCtUaLlY wAnTeD tO iNvEsT iN tHeIr SqUaD iNsTeAd Of JuSt LiNiNg ThEiR oWnEr’S pOcKeTs

…BUT THEY DON’T INVEST IT IN THEIR SQUAD LIKE CITY DO OUR REVENUE!

Yet they just moan about City instead of moaning at their owner.
Nothing wrong with taking money from profits.
Perhaps they expect this and are complaining that our owners Business Plan is still at investment phase so we are being unfair with our own profits?
It has been obvious from when our owner bought City that he would do things for the long haul hence their fear and FFP was born.
I notice Chelsea are posting big losses today but Mr Abr seems to get away with promising to cover these via one of his Companies.

It’s lovely watching all the salty tears from the victims.
They bang on about us buying the league bollocks and injuries yet if I was a dipper I would be asking why has Klopp had more cosmetic surgery procedures done than he has won trophies !
Shit house of a club from top to bottom. They have spunked a fortune with all but nothing to show for it.
Think I will go light a candle for them and keep sniggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.