West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

That’s presuming the scouse cunts win both their games, which they might not.

We are in the driving seat, not them, which is impossible to be upset about at this very late stage.

Had we been offered a 4 point lead with one game to go to win the title at the start of the season, I’d have bitten your hand off.
I wasn’t presuming anything, I was mainly clarifying that IF they win their two games we have to beat Villa.

In part, but don’t forget the defenders in front of him you are not much better!
Pep is obsessed with midfielders and I think he has stated on more than one occasion that he doesn’t coach teams to defend. You would never guess would you!
I understand your point of view, but a good goalkeeper should protect and covers some of the defenders mistakes. He is there to make critical saves and not only passing the ball.

So our keeper and defence are shit?You do realise we have the best defensive record and are struggling with injuries. Living up to your username
Ignoring your pathetic abuse, the stats are down to possession football and not the quality of the defence. It’s been going on for a long time and the injuries I’ve only just exacerbated the matter.

We played a European chasing team who had a weeks break whilst we have played 3 games a week for the last 2 months. And he changed it at half time and we nearly won.

it’ll never get better than Pep, so savour it
I’m more then happy with pep. I think he’s the best manager ever. Doesn’t leave him open to errors and criticism though. No subs today was stupid. Makes the villa game tougher imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.