West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Not only Liverpool have to win but they have to chase for goals.
Not really. If they win against soton it cant go to goal difference. Were 4 ahead right now. GD only comes in to play if they draw and then we have to lose last game.

It’s a valid point & in all fairness Mahrez’s recent pen record for us has been good.

However, what baffles me is for all our wonderful, talented players why do they all struggle at pens.

For a perfectionist that is Pep I’m sure this must drive him mad behind closed doors.

I personally would lock all our allocated pen takers in a summer camp for a month & force them to practice pens in front of a small live crowd to recreate some sort of match day atmosphere. Practice makes perfect :-)
Practice makes permanent, I’ll agree with that ;-)

Let's think about this from a logical point of view..
Would you rather be in our position 4 points in front and a better goal difference albeit having played a game more...or in the dippers position knowing they can win their last 2 games and still not win the title if we beat Villa.
I know which I would prefer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.