Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we sign a similar player to replace him.

We need at least one player who can get round the back with quick acceleration.

I know Pep likes technical players but we don’t them all being too similar.

Raheem might has lost possession of the ball more than the rest but no one can compete in terms of his directness and timing of his quick runs.

I just hope we sign a similar player to replace him.

We need at least one player who can get round the back with quick acceleration.

I know Pep likes technical players but we don’t them all being too similar.

Raheem might has lost possession of the ball more than the rest but no one can compete in terms of his directness and timing of his quick runs.
Hahaha directness? Fuck me. He could be one on one with the keeper with nobody else in the stadium and he’d try and find a defender to try to cut back on.

Hahaha directness? Fuck me. He could be one on one with the keeper with nobody else in the stadium and he’d try and find a defender to try to cut back on.
I’m not his biggest fan myself.

But surely you can appreciate his qualities? None of our other wider players do what he does.

His finishing at times is completely shit.
1 on 1s are usually a painful watch.

But the reason for all his goals and assists with us is due to the timing of his quick direct runs at the right times. He might piss chances away but he’s always there.

Appreciate what Sterling has done whilst at City but I would like this deal done and dusted sooner than later so that the club can move on.

Would have preferred him to have gone to Madrid or Barca but they obviously don't want to pay his wages, and not sure that going to Chelsea will cause City much grief in the long term.

He obviously doesn't want to accept our contract offer so time to move on.

I’m not his biggest fan myself.

But surely you can appreciate his qualities? None of our other wider players do what he does.

His finishing at times is completely shit.
1 on 1s are usually a painful watch.

But the reason for all his goals and assists with us is due to the timing of his quick direct runs at the right times. He might piss chances away but he’s always there.
I think he's massively overrated and would be happy to see him depart.

But having said that, I agree that he does seem to have the knack of "making things happen", despite being technically rubbish. Running past defenders does tend to create havoc from which we often benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.