Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Headline on talksport news "pep criticises quiet fans at Etihad", pep saying they need more support and connection to get through the gruelling schedule and has called for more noise against leeds.
Pep's comments were fine. He was not criticising the fans. He was encouraging us for the final run-in.
The crowd was tense last night as is often the case before the first goal. As usual Pep's comments will be distorted. It was more like: "We need you now more than ever." Ignore the haters in the media with their constant negativity about the best team this country has seen.

I see Pep has made comments about the atmosphere again, I don't really like it when he keeps doing this, it shows a lack of understanding of the reasons for said atmosphere.

In my opinion there is a recipe needed for a good atmosphere and it depends on a number of factors, when playing poor teams who stifle our play which delivers a boring watching experience then expecting people to pay £70 on a weekday night, its not going to bring a rowdy atmosphere.

Were attracting tourists because locals can't or won't pay £70 a ticket, especially if you do take the plunge then get told to shush, sit down and/or stop swearing.

I see Pep has made comments about the atmosphere again, I don't really like it when he keeps doing this, it shows a lack of understanding of the reasons for said atmosphere.

In my opinion there is a recipe needed for a good atmosphere and it depends on a number of factors, when playing poor teams who stifle our play which delivers a boring watching experience then expecting people to pay £70 on a weekday night, its not going to bring a rowdy atmosphere.

Were attracting tourists because locals can't or won't pay £70 a ticket, especially if you do take the plunge then get told to shush, sit down and/or stop swearing.
Nothing to do with costs; tourists; seating; stewards etc

It’s plain old fashioned nerves!!!!

I sit in SS3 and not once have I heard SS1 and that corner bit.
Poor acoustics to blame.if SS1 was good last night.
Poor acoustics for sure. I rarely hear SS3 from SS1 even though I know you're singing up there. Every once in a while though, a chant cascades down from there and we do hear it. Same with 110-111 corner - we don't always hear them and they don't always hear us.

Also, one thing I've noticed from SS1 is that when we get a chant going that does spread round the stadium, it takes a while to get to 110-111 but from there it spreads very quickly across the East Stand, Family Stand, and beyond. Stand Up For The Champions last night is a good example. It's clear from that that the acoustics are better in 110-111 than they are in 114-115-116-117

Poor acoustics for sure. I rarely hear SS3 from SS1 even though I know you're singing up there. Every once in a while though, a chant cascades down from there and we do hear it. Same with 110-111 corner - we don't always hear them and they don't always hear us.

Also, one thing I've noticed from SS1 is that when we get a chant going that does spread round the stadium, it takes a while to get to 110-111 but from there it spreads very quickly across the East Stand, Family Stand, and beyond. Stand Up For The Champions last night is a good example. It's clear from that that the acoustics are better in 110-111 than they are in 114-115-116-117
Good to know that SS1 is the same as SS3.

Acoustics didn't impact the arsenal game , let stop peddling that myth .

Logged on for a minute and already read the usual nonsense excuses about acoustics tourists and ticket prices.

What about the 40k season card holders ?

The reason the atmosphere was embarrassing last night is that the majority of seasoncard holders sit in silence. That’s got fuck all to do with prices, tourists, tannoy announcements blah blah blah….

Logged on for a minute and already read the usual nonsense excuses about acoustics tourists and ticket prices.

The reason the atmosphere was embarrassing last night is that the majority of seasoncard holders sit in silence. That’s got fuck all to do with prices, tourists, tannoy announcements blah blah blah….
Absolute bullshit.

100% spot on non of the excuses appear when we actually create an atmosphere they are just peddled out when we don't as an excuse , was their any acoustics problems against arsenal?, was there bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.