Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Well that scouser was a belligerent twat.

The word expert is thrown around like confetti. As someone who has worked in the IT industry for 30 years, I couldn't claim it. Experienced maybe but not an expert. And as we know there are lot of people in jobs who shouldn't be there and when the systems go down they are found hidden in the toilets while the real 'experts' are the ones fixing the issues. Thankfully worked for companies that were decent rather than the Fujitsu's and the Cap Gemini's of the world. Unsurprising these crap consultancies get all the Government contracts aswell.

That what I though when I saw Jenkuntz work history

I hope so too , the tories are saying we will exonerate you but you must accept a paltry sum in return , lets see if they go ahead and exonerate them if they say we want more than 75k, then we will see sunaks true colours
By the time they get to see any money, Sunak will be living in the States and wont give two fucks (not that he does now)

it's a riveting watch

The big lawyer (didn't catch his name) took no prisoners with Bradshaw.
It was great as he pulled no punches. Can you imaging Bradshaw's face if, after denying bullying tactics and claiming to laways operate professionally if he said, well "can we hear the tape recording my clients took of you and your colleagues conducting the interviews at their premises"

Just to be shallow for a minute, is this going to entertain if I watch it. I'm in the mood for drama, not docu-drama. If anyone gets what I mean. Is is is a good watch just on it's face.
100% it is compelling viewing for me, It is unbelievable that such incompetence, stupidity and bullying could exist.

Ok you’ve made your point, I accept it’s difficult for people to follow what’s going on and I do know nothing about East Anglia. I wouldn’t presume to advise anyone what to watch or read, but I wish people were better at getting together and forcing politicians to make things happen. Probably X is the best platform. Certainly not BBC or MSM.
But anyone with half a brain cell doesn’t touch X.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.