PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I read the original piece you have quoted here and it convinced me; I was sceptical at first, naively believing UEFA would not stoop to such depths. We actually obeyed the rules for mitigation as they stood at the time but they applied the amended rule to our already submitted accounts.
A rare case of Stefan getting it wrong? Your explanation here of your researches is further back up.

First time I’ve read it and I thought the opposite tbh!

And teams like Leverkusen don’t mount sustained challenges - their manager and best players will move to other clubs at the end of the season. A bit like when Leicester won the league - most of their better players moved to bigger clubs and they never competed for the title again.
Bayern have often creamed off the best players from the other German clubs, often for free because they blatantly encourage them to run their contracts down. Kuntz

Serves em right for investing to improve the team and club cheating bastards, only Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are allowed to do that, rest should just be happy for any scraps that fall from the table.
I’ve read that they’re interested in Paquetá - better Start saving now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.