PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Bear in mind the PL is owned by the clubs themselves, every single rule change has to be approved by a majority of them. Masters really doesn’t have as much power or authority as some seem to think.

It’s clubs owners that have fucked the whole thing up, either through the big clubs wanting to keep the status quo or owners of smaller clubs just happy to sit on a cash cow who looked to reduce the risks to the fact they weren’t investing themselves by not allowing any other owner to invest either.

All of it stems back to the formation of the PL in the first place, and if a fan of United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs or Everton ever moans about it, they in particular can all fuck right off. Everything that has happened since is entirely their fault.

If fans of those clubs have a go, I just remind them of that, this is all Frankenstein’s monster. They’re too fucking stupid to realise it.
Masters is the **** in charge, he's the one conniving with and doing the deals for the redshirts in the back rooms. He's the one who had to pass a utd and dipper interview to get the job. He's the **** doing their bidding and bringing charges. Scudamore was a far stronger and able person for the job, and I'm sorry to see a blue fighting Masters corner.

He's a greasy, pole climbing, arse licking red shill ****.

Masters is the **** in charge, he's the one conniving with and doing the deals for the redshirts in the back rooms. He's the one who had to pass a utd and dipper interview to get the job. He's the **** doing their bidding and bringing charges. Scudamore was a far stronger and able person for the job, and I'm sorry to see a blue fighting Masters corner.

He's a greasy, pole climbing, arse licking red shill ****.

I’m not fighting his corner, not sure how you’d get that from my post, I’m saying he’s not as powerful as some think. Even if he is conniving with clubs, it still takes 14 of them to agree with whatever is proposed. It doesn’t really matter who is in charge of the PL as CEO, it’s always been more about the club owners. We’ve been involved in some back room deals with others too.

I’m not fighting his corner, not sure how you’d get that from my post, I’m saying he’s not as powerful as some think. Even if he is conniving with clubs, it still takes 14 of them to agree with whatever is proposed. It doesn’t really matter who is in charge of the PL as CEO, it’s always been more about the club owners. We’ve been involved in some back room deals with others too.
You are absolving him of blame for the situation.

And my original point was if he had an ounce of integrity then he would resign.

Do you believe Masters is a man of integrity?

Do you believe he treats all PL clubs as equals?

Why did he get the job when other applicants turned it down even after being offered it?

He's clearly in the pocket of our clubs enemies, and doing their bidding.

Scudamore wouldn't have rolled over like he has, to the detriment of the league.

He's a ****, end of.

Last edited:
And my original point was if he had an ounce of integrity then he would resign.

Do you believe Masters is a man of integrity?

Do you believe he treats all clubs as equals?

Why did he get the job when other applicants turned it down even after being offered it?

He's clearly in the pocket of our clubs enemies, and doing their bidding.

Scudamore wouldn't have rolled over like he has, to the detriment of the league.

He's a ****, end of.

Never said he wasn’t, I think anyone that takes the PL CEO role has to be a **** tbh given its set up. Just saying he’s not as relevant as some think he is and yes Scudamore would have rolled over the same, he’d have had no choice. He implemented FFP for the PL remember.

Our clubs enemies have been the majority of other clubs this past decade. It’s only now some of their own circumstances have changed that some of the narratives have started to turn. It’s self interest by owners that’s always been the issue and the main reason an independent regulator can’t come soon enough.

Last edited:
Never said he wasn’t, I think anyone that takes the PL CEO role has to be a **** tbh given its set up. Just saying he’s not as relevant as some think he is and yes Scudamore would have rolled over the same, he’d have had no choice. He implemented FFP for the PL remember.

Our clubs enemies have been the majority of other clubs this past decade. It’s only now some of their own circumstances have changed that some of the narratives has started to turn. It’s self interest by owners that’s always been the issue and the main reason an independent regulator can’t come soon enough.
Everyone knows the clubs are behind it, but Scudamore didn't allow them to break the league. Scudamore was much more even handed than Masters, who seems hell bent on overseeing a PL civil war, at the behest of his paymasters.

Everyone knows the clubs are behind it, but Scudamore didn't allow them to break the league. Scudamore was much more even handed than Masters, who seems hell bent on overseeing a PL civil war, at the behest of his paymasters.
I genuinely believe they all want rid of the bad Muslim. He don’t belong here, we made the league and he is not good for sport in England. We(Americans, levy etc) need to save the league from this awful person who creates jobs, pumps millions into the economy and regenerates run down areas all the while making blue dreams come true. Nah he is not one of us Daniel. Don’t belong here!

Ok we will create loads of rules to chase him out. The corruption between certain clubs is disgusting.

Last edited:
I genuinely believe they all want rid of the bad Muslim. He don’t belong here, we made the league and he is not good for sport in England. We need to save the league from this awful person who creates jobs, pumps millions into the economy and regenerates run down areas all o while making blue dreams come true. Nah he is not one of us Daniel. Don’t belong here!

Ok we will create loads of rules to chase him out. The corruption between certain clubs is disgusting.
Ourselves and Newcastle will win the war mate, don't anyone consider otherwise.

There's already a shift in attitude, people know what's going on finally.

With no official announcement on what is going on with the case. It’s always good to remember what has gone on before.

This is Khaldoon speaking about the uefa case. He has said nothing about the premier but a lot of what he says here can be used as how we view the 115 charges.

I was waiting for him to take off his Rafa(fact)mask…

Then after the charges:

He must have forgotten his Dr Evil costume! He don’t look like a man who has committed grand scale fraud!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.