Running

Off for yet another sub 45 minute 5k at worsley. In a city hoody for anyone on here who doesn't like me. Chase after me I might go faster.

Back in the car and it's only 9.50. This could be some sort of record. What's Zola budds best time for 10k?

I also used to run for Oldham and Royton Harriers. I'm 51 now, still run, but the aging process has caught up with me and my times have slowed right down.

Who do you remember at the Harriers? Joe Ashcroft, Paula Risk, Peter Purdy, Frank Hodgson?

Yeah few of them names ring a bell deff Frank. What about Mr Atkinson, Mrs Whitiker, David Rankin ( great Runner ) and the Ogden family?

Do you remember a kid that got hit with a Hammer in the face?

Yeah few of them names ring a bell deff Frank. What about Mr Atkinson, Mrs Whitiker, David Rankin ( great Runner ) and the Ogden family?

Do you remember a kid that got hit with a Hammer in the face?

Definitely remember David Rankin, he was good, very good. Don't remember the hammer incident, should I?

My five year old grandson is off tomorrow for his second 2km run. He did his first last week in just under 20 minutes.

Definitely remember David Rankin, he was good, very good. Don't remember the hammer incident, should I?

You may not been there at the time of the Hammer incident. It was me that got struck by it, almost killed me. I was 11 years old, broke my jaw, lost most of my teeth and needed major work round that area. If you was a member at the time you would of remembered it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.