are we getting arrogant

Didsbury Dave said:
What a load of rubbish. City fans are the same as always, apart from being cock a hoop at our form. These new fans are mainly mythical

...is that somewhere in the far east?

There's a fine dividing line between arrogance and self-belief. When you look at some of greats in their sport, they can appear arrogant. Eg Ronnie Sullivan at snooker. The players need to have masses of self-belief, but respect their opponents.

I don't think the fans are arrogant. It's only reasonable, with the players we have, to expect us to beat Wolves this week.

hate it when fans go ole!ole after ten passes.plus i think it puts the players off finding the killer pass which they are looking to find.Like dejong said this week the team has found the winning formula and long may it continue.but it wont be long before teams work out how to stop us and we need to be ready.Mancini will keep the players feet on the ground,its up to the fans too stay humble.

what a killjoy of a thread, whats wrong with being arrogant, weve just beaten united by six goals, are on one of the most sucessful period in the clubs history and can watch some of the best football in the league, why not got arrogant ?

enjoy the moment

york away to this! said:
Didsbury Dave said:
What a load of rubbish. City fans are the same as always, apart from being cock a hoop at our form. These new fans are mainly mythical

...is that somewhere in the far east?
They're a South American tribe that now dwell in Central Manchester due to the destruction of their natural habitat in the Amazon basin. Saw David Attenborough outside Wetherspoons in Piccadilly, doing a program on them last home game. Apparently Attenborough got in a fight with a spotty youff called Liam who was calling them all glory hunting plastics.

Most of the blues I know are just having a fucking ball rubbing it in rag faces at the mo (as well they should after decades of being gash)

As far as arrogance...I can only speak for myself, but I'm just as wary of Wolves tomorrow as I always was, just cos we beat them Wednesday doesnt mean 3 points is a foregone conclusion. Dont ever want to think a win is a foregone conclusion tbh, thats why rags are still smarting after their weekend slapping, cos they expected to win. And fucking didnt. :D

TFC said:
Most of the blues I know are just having a fucking ball rubbing it in rag faces at the mo (as well they should after decades of being gash)

As far as arrogance...I can only speak for myself, but I'm just as wary of Wolves tomorrow as I always was, just cos we beat them Wednesday doesnt mean 3 points is a foregone conclusion. Dont ever want to think a win is a foregone conclusion tbh, thats why rags are still smarting after their weekend slapping, cos they expected to win. And fucking didnt. :D

Just to add to your final point, they didn't just not win -they were absolutely fucking humiliated!

( sorry, I never get tired of saying that)

welsh_andy said:
are we in danger of becoming like the shitheads over the road, loads of talk of we gona walk it, win every game, win treble,quad etc etc
as a city fan for over 30yrs you get used to city failing, we were in the wilderness for a long long time, being a city fan in those days came with the customary grey hairs and stress lines. and disappointment.

i really hope our fans dont turn out like the arrogant bastards down the road. maybe i still have the bad days firmly stained in my memories, but is strange when you see you beloved club go through such a huge change and start becoming championship contenders again.

i just hope out new fans dont take us down the road of arrogance

you will get the arrogant fuckwits and youll get the decent ones..

Unfortunately the rest of football will tar us all with the same brush,the only way round it will be to put any arrogant fucks in their place on here...
We as posters on here should in no uncertain terms speak out against anyone who leans towards the arrogant and dark side of thinking....
let them know that their fuckwittery will not be tolerated on here by decent Blues.. Winning things is a priveledge...not a right.

Tbh we had posters on here saying we should field the same side against stoke tomoz as we fielded last wednesday...Im not saying that's arrogant,but pretty close and no need for it..that shows contempt for Wolves and their fans imo. Its a premiership game tomoz and we should field our strongest lineup to maintain our 5 point gap seeing as the Scum have an iffy game with Everton..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.