Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Silver lining, we would have got beat by United. This team isn’t up to it. Defend deep, hit on the break.

The most worrying thing for me is kevs form has gone of a cliff, don't like him playing deep
I’ve never seen him give the ball away as much as he has in his last few games but the movement in front of him has been terrible, he’s having to force everything, only silver lining is the rest we’ll get for the CL

Frustrating night again. The worry this season is how easy we can be to play against. We seem to have given up tactical fouling so every counter attack is dangerous. We’ve been beaten so often by teams defending deep and hoping for a counter attack. We’re not clinical at all and as we miss chances the opposition grow in confidence.

Tonight, Wolves at home, United both league matches, Chelsea away, Southampton away are almost the same performance over and again. We desperately need somebody to give us the kind of X factor Sané gave us. We never looked like scoring tonight which has happened too often this season.

Utter shite.

another Gundogan start=loss again, but let’s all pretend there’s nothing to that. Him and Silva were completely disconnected the entire game.

Jesus and Mahrez never got going at all.

serious lack of movement there tonight.

squad needs fresh blood and need to be merciless with a cull. Past performances don’t grant a passenger seat for next year.

Get yourself off to bed. Football is unpredictable. Players are human and shit happens.
Will do. I’ve had a bit to drink tbf and just so disappointed in that tonight. Have a good one everyone.

I’ll think twice about criticising individual performances by players off after that shit show from the best player at the club.

de Bruyne’s worst game I’ve ever seen him play.

If City would've converted a few of the scoring chances he created, this game wouldn't have been lost. His worst game? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.