Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Huge re build needed this summer to rectify the mess that this season is turning into.

If we can see that some players don't cut the mustard, then why can't the best coach in the world see it. Constantly boring us to death with Gundogan, Mendy and inverted wingers.

Some. Players need a long hard look at themselves after this season is over.

We've dropped (lost/won) 30 per cent of our overall games this season. For a team supposedly this good is far from good enough.

All that passionate talk from Pep about come beat us on the pitch, mentioned Arsenal a couple of times too in that press conference.. yet this is how the players came out and responded. Losing is one thing but losing like this where everyone was shite is something else.

We need to freshen up the squad for sure. Only thing is that besides David, everyone that played today will almost certainly will be back next year.

If you are not a football person why not find out?
I am a football person, i just genuinely don't know who he is. If I ever did I've forgotten it.
According to Google he manages Accrington Stanley. So that kind of proves my point doesn't it.

Apologies for not knowing the manager of every football league team off the top of my head.

You seem very angry. We were shit but going all knee jerk mental won’t change it. Get it all off your chest though, mate. Hate the thought you’ll go to bed in a bad mood.
I’m fucked off yes.

4 months for a game that matters and that’s the performance these ****s put in.

Some of them were lazy as well.

Ever. I’ve never seen him play so poorly. I’ve never seen a world class player play so poorly.

I can’t quite believe how bad he was.

People moaning about Gundogan and Jesus, but the best player at the club was the worst on the pitch.
He wasn't though.
He was poor but better than most.
The back four.
Silva Gundogan Mahrez and Jesus all worse.
That leaves Sterling also poor but nowhere near the worst.
To play Silva and Gundogan is shocking.
Everybody knows it doesn't work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.