Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Leagues gone I think. But as frustrating as today was it’s the Palace game I can’t get over. New signings have not been good enough. Key players had lengthy injuries. We’ve done well to be where we are. Can’t see us beating Madrid either sadly.

It's knockout cup competition, we can absolutely beat them.

We will not be allowed to, FFP means you have to watch your spending.
I bet we can pretty much outspend everyone if we want to this summer.

The ffp rules have played right into our hands. Plenty of clubs are struggling to balance the book's. City aren't one of them.

Have you watched us today?! That performance gives me no reason to think we will win every game in the run in and we are against Liverpool and their farewell Klippity tour.
Yes maybe but this is Peps City. We weren’t terrible today. We were up against a top side. Hopefully we can push on starting Wednesday. Ferals will have to earn their title for bingo. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

We didn’t play great today but all is not lost. We have to beat Villa on Wednesday that’s the main priority now. Surprised Alvarez didn’t come on today hopefully he starts Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.