Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how injury affects different players, he looked quite calm as he went off on the stretcher, when you compare that to the video of Van Nistellroy howling when he did his in training there is a marked difference.

I feared the worst for the lad when i saw the replay but after seeing him getting carried off i thought it was nothing too serious.

Sorry for the guy, never nice to see a bad injury.

That explains why the FA aren't all out to ban him as they were with Adebayor winding up opposition fans. Karma dealt him a tough lesson.

mat said:
That explains why the FA aren't all out to ban him as they were with Adebayor winding up opposition fans. Karma dealt him a tough lesson.

A tasteless comment

Losing Theo is a huge blow for us. I'm sure we will go out and buy now but I doubt anyone that we have a chance of signing this window will be able to come in offer us what he does. Chamberlain has returned to training so hopefully he and Gnabry will be able to step up.

mat said:

Idiotic post!

Shame on the lad, he was hitting some form and would have been a great option for England at the WC.

Big blow for Arsenal as he was getting in amongst the goals while Giroud was being shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.