Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a solid seven for me. i think we did good, just wish we could've flipped sergi gomez and kalvin for two guys that pep trusts. The squad will have some holes cause pep likes short squads so, it is what it is

Kind of shocked so many people are overwhelmingly positive towards the window, we didn't permanently move on a number of players that are clearly not going to play, the Laporte fee was really disappointing and not being able to get a move for Cancelo with even an option to buy truly sucks and pretty much locks him into the club until 2027. Kovacic and Nunes seem pretty underwhelming on paper that being said the key for success of this window will be Gvardiol if he plays to his potential then its going to be a fair window, irrespective of all the dead salary we haven't been able to wash...which in fairness we have been pretty good at keeping low for the last few years.

Would've liked to have seen a permanent transfer away for Cancelo and Gundogan stay another year, but that's sort of out of City's control. All of our incomings very good, shame couldn't land Bellingham, thought he'd want to come here with Haaland + Akanji here and obviously Paqueta, but again out of City's control. Got some top fees for academy players and players who are on the decline the big plus for this window. Overall, I would give this window a 8/10.

First I put 8 but then I put 7 considering Palmer and McAtee going (understandable in each case but I'd have preferred one kore body for cover).

Kind of shocked so many people are overwhelmingly positive towards the window, we didn't permanently move on a number of players that are clearly not going to play, the Laporte fee was really disappointing and not being able to get a move for Cancelo with even an option to buy truly sucks and pretty much locks him into the club until 2027. Kovacic and Nunes seem pretty underwhelming on paper that being said the key for success of this window will be Gvardiol if he plays to his potential then its going to be a fair window, irrespective of all the dead salary we haven't been able to wash...which in fairness we have been pretty good at keeping low for the last few years.

Who are all these players that we are wasting money on ? But also not wasting much money on that are not going to play ?

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.