Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I was sat quite near this in 123. From what I could tell it was a mother and son. Didn't have Scouse accents from what I heard but may have been Everton fans.

It all kicked off when the mum was accusing a guy sat next to her son of saying something to him. She may have been a bit tipsy but was irate about whatever was said.

The fighting started when an old bloke in front turned round and gave her a slap. From my perspective he was out of order and then another guy hit her son who was trying to calm it all down - he looked about 17. The stewards didn't cover themselves in glory either.
Absolute cowards and nothing else.
Blues or not they are total shithouses for doing that.
A bloke slapping a woman at a football match for pretty
much nothing. I bet he went home and told all his mates
about how hard he had been at the match and sorted a couple of
scousers out big time. A 100% ****.

Yeah, my lads are only kids and could easily have got it wrong. No excuse for hitting a woman ever.

They also said the stewards were useless, just shouting at everyone to stop.
Yeah, it was definitely a woman that got slapped first, then her lad (he had longish dark hair). The stewards took her and the lad out first.

But she kept running back down the stairs to point at the guy who slapped her shouting 'get him out now!' at the stewards. Then a guy in a City coat sat behind him for about 20 mins before removing him. They must've been checking footage.

Yeah, it was definitely a woman that got slapped first, then her lad (he had longish dark hair). The stewards took her and the lad out first.

But she kept running back down the stairs to point at the guy who slapped her shouting 'get him out now!' at the stewards. Then a guy in a City coat sat behind him for about 20 mins before removing him. They must've been checking footage.
Good, the absolute piece of shit

Mrs Pace89 saw this unfold. Apparently after the initial altercation the old fella' in front of the woman turned round and gave her a piece of his mind, she responded by trying to knock his cap off, and he slapped her. Despite being a fully paid up card carrying feminist the missus' thought it was instinctive as she'd sort of swiped at him. Nonetheless, you shouldn't go around slapping people at football matches.

The kid with long hair seemed to be caught up between trying to calm his Mum down and sticking up for her. Wasn't clear if she was pissed or if it was more of a mental health type thing but it seemed like it wasn't the first time the lad had been in a position of having to look out for her. Shit for him and why some people felt the need to have a dig at him is anyone's guess.

It all started because someone had a go at the kid. Presumably he and his Mum were Evertonians but it's possible they were just City fans getting behind the team - that would certainly rile some of the Colin Bell standers.

Pretty crap away end if you ask me today. Unfortunately it was completely filled with tourists, which is disappointing given the number of blues who missed out due to it selling out on 12k points.

Needs sorting out, we can't keep sacrificing our away ends just to keep a few people happy or to make a few extra quid.

Had a really great day at the Irish bar mind, but in the ground most songs weren't sticking or spreading.

4/10

Pretty crap away end if you ask me today. Unfortunately it was completely filled with tourists, which is disappointing given the number of blues who missed out due to it selling out on 12k points.

Needs sorting out, we can't keep sacrificing our away ends just to keep a few people happy or to make a few extra quid.

Had a really great day at the Irish bar mind, but in the ground most songs weren't sticking or spreading.

4/10

It was the same last time. I posted the City end wouldn’t be good, especially against the superb doubled tiered Copenhagen Ultra home end behind the goal. Does that ring any future bells?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.