CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I've got the official pennant from the game somewhere.

It was given to me by Peter Swales when they were clearing out some of the old boardroom at Maine Road many years ago.

They also chucked out a damaged engraved carriage clock given to us by Chelsea for the 1971 Cup Winners Cup semi-final.

I'll have to ask my folks what happened to that. I kept it as a kid just gathering dust.

Antique road show, b/w day's

If you click on one of the options it shows you the vote percentage. I have a screenshot but don’t know how to put it on here. The bottom option has 85% of the vote so his misinformation has clearly done its job.

I find this very worrying. As the question implicitly asks potential respondents to locate and read the full CAS report, "digest" it and then carefully weigh up the material it contains before, presumably after careful and profound thought, give a considered view, the fact that 85% of respondents have done all this and voted as they have, is deeply troubling. I would have felt better if I thought there were knee-jerk, prejudiced reactions among the 85% but as the responses are clearly the product of rigorous intellectual thought, I am very depressed.

PB,
Take a bow young man,don't do Twater/ FB
But if you understand like proven on here helping us less knowledgeable folk,
And in away the so call people who write in the press are even less knowledgeable than on here and actually FKING NUKES THEM
That's it, for now on 4th bottle of crystal

I love the way these spineless pricks are using the phrase ‘insufficient evidence’ as if it’s a technicality.

I accuse you of murdering 15 people.
I don’t have any evidence, it that doesn’t mean you didn’t do it.

you can’t win against this sort of biased anti logic.

just smile and wallow in superiority.

I find this very worrying. As the question implicitly asks potential respondents to locate and read the full CAS report, "digest" it and then carefully weigh up the material it contains before, presumably after careful and profound thought, give a considered view, the fact that 85% of respondents have done all this and voted as they have, is deeply troubling. I would have felt better if I thought there were knee-jerk, prejudiced reactions among the 85% but as the responses are clearly the product of rigorous intellectual thought, I am very depressed.
Bear in mind though, that most of the readers of that thread will have been sent there by rag or dipper fan forums (all good city fans will have been blocked ages ago )

I know it's Nick Harris but didn't CAS very specifically say

1) UEFA didn't prove the time barred stuff regardless of it being time barred or not.

2) The obstruction did not lead to us not being found guilty (ie it was irrelevant and this is backed up by the fact we supplied everything asked for the de novo CAS review of the case)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.