Club Badge (merged)

It doesn't really matter what order they're in, C is still a thousand times better than the current monstrosity.

I'll have to admit that on the shirt and from a distance the new badge will look better than the eagle. The white circle pops out, but that's what most people wanted anyway.

I just don't get why they have gone so cartoony with it! I understand the Arsenal badge is like the modern template and theirs looks a bit cartoony. But look at PSG's and Bayern's. They have similar roundel designs to ours, theirs look modern and bold, but they don't look like they were made for 4 year olds.

If someone said this was the kids version of our badge, to be used on baby grows and rattles, I would probably be ok with the grown ups version.

I said from the start that they shouldn't include the rivers AND the rose, but the fact that they have, I can kind of live with it.

I just think they've got it totally wrong on going too cartoony. They should have gone for a classy modern design like PSG or Bayern as opposed to a children's cartoon design like Arsenal.

Last edited:
Could someone sort out the proportions of these images for me if poss?
CW75yzWWQAA9cEj.jpg
732px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png

52.png

1010px-FC_Barcelona_(crest).svg.png

Can someone who is arty produce a high res version on a sky blue background please.

The available image has too much of a white background and the ones available on the shirt are too blurred for a wallpaper on my mobi.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Apologies to everyone I tried to convince we wouldn't end up with a shallow reworking of a totally out-of-date badge. The overlaid shield, the shaded rivers, the yellow on white - pretty much all horrible.

Graphically it's a disaster and in future proof branding terms I don't think it's much better.

Needed to be confident enough to project our own iconography, instead we let the fans tally up this absolute mishmash.

That said - looks much better in monochrome.

Why not just put the original badge back on, it's near enough the same. In one word AWFUL some of the designs mocked up on here look better and this has been done by so called experts, a total and utter waste of time.

that doesn't make any sense. its near enough the same as the old badge which i would say most city fans wanted, but its awful swell ?

very disappointed if the pictures shown are final. The round border is too fat, No football club reference, shield overlap, etc and still looks like a poor 70's design.

The one above here would have been great, even maybe with the Rose over the rivers if they wanted that too

missed opportunity

Comments on here are pathetic. They will never please everyone and they couldn't of involved the fans anymore. I don't think it's great but it could of been a lot worse. Everyone complaining it would have too much going on has been made to look daft.
Well they could have allowed us to choose from 2 or 3 options.

very disappointed if the pictures shown are final. The round border is too fat, No football club reference, shield overlap, etc and still looks like a poor 70's design.

The one above here would have been great, even maybe with the Rose over the rivers if they wanted that too

missed opportunity

Absolutely right. The design above is 100% better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.