Configuration For The Expansion Of The North Stand - Seating - Standing - Season Ticket & Match Day Ticket Prices

@jrb

I won't quote your post above but you can either say the new NS will be a mish mash or equally you could say it appeals to various sections of our supporter base. It can't be compared to SS3 as that is a very basic design with a very low quality concourse and basically a few kiosks serving food and drink. The new stand will link to the covered 3000 capacity City Square and it will have far superior food and drink offerings. The Sky Bar and GA+ sections plus hotel rooms take it to a completely different level compared to SS3.

I've been in SS3 since it opened and I think it's great but then I don't want any pre or post match entertainment and I don't buy any food or drink at the stadium. Fortunately for the club not everyone is such a miserable, tight **** like me though :)
I'm not denying the facilities in the new NS will be out of this world. The new NS will probably the best stand in the PL. And one of the best stands in world football.

I'm on about NSL2 and it's seating and standing configuration. It's neither one nor the other.

You never know, it might work. And if it does, I'm wrong, and credit to City for coming up with it and going with it.

We'll see.

Maybe because there has been no standing for decades and it is only fairly recently that clubs have been firstly allowed to trial it and then actually install it permanently.

There are things that are common in Germany and elsewhere that would never be allowed here again. 1.5 standing ratio for rail seating, fences around the stands to prevent pitch invasions etc
1.5 standing ratio is possible here due to the safety rails preventing a crush. It's the traditional terracing with scattered crash barriers that will never return here

Oh fuck off you prick.

Why? Having compared the two, would you prefer a recreation of the south stand?

It was a needless and ridiculous jibe you included, more than happy to point that out.

Last edited:
Why? Having compared the two, would you prefer a recreation of the south stand?

Your jibes are ridiculous! And petty.

I genuinely have no idea what you’re talking about.

Quite frankly your reactions towards anyone and everyone wanting to push for an atmospheric end have been absolutely disgraceful.

I suggest you go and take a break from these threads and have a lie down or something because people don’t want constant bickering but you seem insistent on being argumentative with anyone who dares say the opposite to you.

I can’t be arsed with it anymore.

I genuinely have no idea what you’re talking about.

Quite frankly your reactions towards anyone and everyone wanting to push for an atmospheric end have been absolutely disgraceful.

I suggest you go and take a break from these threads and have a lie down or something because people don’t want constant bickering but you seem insistent on being argumentative with anyone who dares say the opposite to you.

I can’t be arsed with it anymore.

Your 'designed by committee to please everyone' jibe. Which is why I said that one, in the last paragraph.

The rest, I just asked which you would prefer ffs, given you compared the two.

Fwiw, I think even the worst imaginable version of the north stand (and you guys have some imagination!) is still a massive improvement on the existing north stand, and a significant improvement on the south stand. Would you rather they didn't build it? Replicated the south stand? They are valid questions, when people go on rubbishing it.

I don't think it will be as bad as people are so intent on imagining, but let's say you are right, what would you prefer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.