COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for feeding the troll.
It takes at least two to have an argument. and I'm not bothered which one of you started it. as per The forum rules; "Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function."
That rule is there because other posters get pissed off if two members use a thread for an argument.

I think they record it if you showed symptoms before you died . My mates dad died in a care home had everything you can think of dementia , heart condition nearly 90 in the end he was down as a covid death as showed symptoms

if you recall the poor young girl who died early on 13 (?) was said to die of covid even though she had heart failure , on the basis she had a cough before her death ( that may have been overturned though )

The main point is there are many of people being recorded as covid deaths when they had very serious long term conditions and unfortunately this just sadly finishes them off

it’s the underlying health condition category when they report the deaths so it is categorised as such in reality but it still counts in our raw death data

It is important people know this but many don't. My parents haven't left the house in 3 weeks, both have had every covid symptom going, and my dad last week said to me he felt he was going to go but didn't want to go to the hospital. They're 75, but fit and heathly. If every death showing symptoms is recorded as covid, I would assume it it to cause shock and make people stay indoors. There does however need to be more transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.