Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he's ok with a big wage cut. Can't say for certain though. But it did surprise me, in a good way.

I think he knows his days of mega wages are behind him.
They definitely aren’t. If he wanted big wages now he’d go America or China.

The question is does Pep want him. If the answer to that is yes I think this happens.
“We don't have a single player who can win a game, we don't have a Cristiano, Messi, a Neymar," said Guardiola. "We don't have these types of players who can win games by themselves. I told the players many times, you have to play as a team.

"I will be honest. I'd like to have a player to score, every single game, four goals and run like these players can run. I would love it."

If it happens we're looking at a £15m fee so everyone can say they got what they wanted I reckon

Why don't we simply pay the fee..it's €25M and we can sell Bernardo to ac Milan on loan with obligation to buy. Don't understand city's obsession here with not paying the transfer fee and swap deal
We don't throw money away. If ours is the only offer then they take it. Don't posters on here say we sell too cheaply, that's exactly the same position as Juventus are in. Take the best that's offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.