De Bruyne?

off topic. De Gea out tomorrow. 6/4 De Gea & De Bruyne double. Anyone know any sites you can do doubles?

Hi everyone, I've been frequenting this forum most of the summer in the hope of transfer news (the press seem horribly out of touch these days) and with the latest updates I couldn't resist registering and sharing my excitement. KDB is one of my favourite players, even in his Chelsea days where he never got a fair chance. He started Mourinho's first game back vs Hull in 2013 and was unbelievable, got a lovely assist. He's been consistently excellent when I've seen Wolfsburg play. A front 4 of Silva, Sterling, KDB, Aguero...imagine the movement and interchanging of positions. Honestly, this latest news has given me a feeling in my stomach I haven't felt since we signed Aguero. This season is going to be very fun, I expect.

Christ, someone whose first post isnt 'ITK' info.

Things are moving pretty rapidly now apparently. Could be an announcement either today or tomorrow.

kmi.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.