De Bruyne?

Barca - Messi, Suarez, Neymar and Iniesta - The best by quite a distance.
Bayern - Lewandowski, Robben, Ribery, Muller.
Real - Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, James.
Us - Aguero, Merlin, KDB, Sterling.

I think ours is 4th out of that list - but, look at the ages. Aguero 27, KDB 24, Silva 29, Sterling 20.

It's the youngest. Keep them together for 3 seasons and I think it could be as good as any. Sterling has all the potential in the world, De Bruyne can easily be as good as Robben or Ribery, and Aguero is already the best striker of the 4.

You might be right in that we have the 4th best attacking lineup in Europe, but only marginally. I think that you don't always have to be the best team on paper to win the CL league though.

Look at the team the chavs had when they won the CL a few years ago, I doubt anyone would say that they had the best squad but they did win it. Granted it took a fair bit of luck on their side to get past Barcelona and Bayern. My point is that if you have a good enough squad and some luck then winning the CL is a very real possibility.

I avoid this thread for a day and it explodes!!! Is there any good information within the 600 posts I missed, or is at all nonsense?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.