De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSilva said:
City Raider said:
can't work this out at all, why hold a press conference to say you're staying - unless the whole thing has been a publicity stunt by the club - kaka anyone?

and we should learn the lessons and announce we're pulling out before giving him the opportunity to reject us so publically

unless of course he's coming!

Does anyone remember if he held a press conference when he rejected us last time?

If he does hold a press conference and reject us he cant be saying he has signed a new deal could he, he's already got one with Roma! MCFC should pull offer before he has this conference to save face! Confused as FUCK....

What if he were going to sign for us... we'd look like right muppets then!

In my view he will not sign for us. I be shocked if he does sign for us and I will hold my hands up and say I called this wrong. If there is any big players available we can do it very quickly if needs be in my opinion. Who the player is will be anyones guess.

dctid said:
SuperSilva said:
I've got a theory:

1. DDR says he wants Presser on Tuesday.

2. His Coach thinks he defo staying but DDR & Roma haven't said shit up to now about the offer.

3. DDR and Roma have spoken with Mancini and City over the phone and their conversations are unfinished.

4. Mancini apparently flying out to Rome tomorrow morning/tonight to see DDR and pursuade him otherwise.

5. DDR is happy to stay unless Mancini can pursuade him, hence the visit midweek.

6. City finalise any fee/pay deal for DDR and Roma will speak with DDR.

7. If Bobby does the work, DDR comes and Roma make a big payday.
7b. If Bobby fails, DDR goes on presser and says what Rammy said, "i love Roma despite moneybags city offer.

8. British press all over this being cocks once again.

The only issue with that is item 4 - apart from a single post on here whon knows somewonw whon knows Mancini (its a very fuckin tenious link whatever the truth is) there is not a scrap of evidence Bobby is flying anywhere

I dont see why bobby would need to fly he could use a phone, video conferencing etc

Maybe he wants to show how much he wants the player? I don't believe this info at all btw, why would Mancini tell his dry cleaner any transfer info?

SuperSilva said:
I've got a theory:

1. DDR says he wants Presser on Tuesday.

2. His Coach thinks he defo staying but DDR & Roma haven't said shit up to now about the offer.

3. DDR and Roma have spoken with Mancini and City over the phone and their conversations are unfinished.

4. Mancini apparently flying out to Rome tomorrow morning/tonight to see DDR and pursuade him otherwise.

5. DDR is happy to stay unless Mancini can pursuade him, hence the visit midweek.

6. City finalise any fee/pay deal for DDR and Roma will speak with DDR.

7. If Bobby does the work, DDR comes and Roma make a big payday.
7b. If Bobby fails, DDR goes on presser and says what Rammy said, "i love Roma despite moneybags city offer.

8. British press all over this being cocks once again.

Phew I dont like this, too risky, but if we feel hes not coming we could do a press release saying DDR bottled it, the price requested was ridiculous etc

<a class="postlink" href="http://football-italia.net/23599/de-rossi-message-roma-win" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://football-italia.net/23599/de-ros ... e-roma-win</a>

Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, Michael Bradley and Mattia Destro scored in Roma’s win over Aris Salonika, but all eyes were on Manchester City target Daniele De Rossi at the Olimpico.

The last couple of days were dominated by talk of a Manchester City offer for the ‘Future Captain,’ so the 40,000 fans chanted his name and unveiled a banner that read: ‘Hands off De Rossi!’

The midfielder was introduced to the crowd with the speaker’s words: “He chose Roma for life. Our most important signing – Daniele De Rossi.”

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.