Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Hello! I would be travelling down from Asia (Singapore) just to catch this derby match. it is a dream that I wish that it would be fulfilled! Would like two tickets! Please Please! Thankyou. Glenn

I know i have left it late and don't hold out much hope but looking for adult ticket and under 12 if possible.Booked hotel months ago as have managed to get Derby tickets no problem last few years.I know have very few posts as they disappeared a few years ago when there was a problem on forum,admittedly didn't have huge amount before that, but if you check date i joined(2006) and would be able to verify being a blue to anyone concerned about selling tickets to a rag.

glennwg said:
Hello! I would be travelling down from Asia (Singapore) just to catch this derby match. it is a dream that I wish that it would be fulfilled! Would like two tickets! Please Please! Thankyou. Glenn

Rag

Thought I had one only to be let down so I'm back in here, if anyone has one then PM me, thanks in advance.

Already got one from bluemoon, still looking for one, closer to Block 327 will be great, but any other blocks will do.

Cheers,
Lawrence

117 M34 said:
glennwg said:

Rag

nope ain't no rag man. genuine!

117 M34 said:
glennwg said:

Rag

Calm down dear, he is from where he says he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.