Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooooo damn happy but today dzeko sucked fucking balll!!!!!!! he just walked around like he had no care in the world. He did give an assist but outside of that i really dont know what is happening in his head. I seems to think he is a lot better then he really is and need to fix his attitude asap. Negredo scored another goal today and if he keeps his form and attitude Dzeko is going to be a supersub again.

kanovic said:
sooooo damn happy but today dzeko sucked fucking balll!!!!!!! he just walked around like he had no care in the world. He did give an assist but outside of that i really dont know what is happening in his head. I seems to think he is a lot better then he really is and need to fix his attitude asap. Negredo scored another goal today and if he keeps his form and attitude Dzeko is going to be a supersub again.
You've summed up why he often frustrates us.

kanovic said:

He's the same for City recently, has a real attitude problem and needs to sort it out big time. Thinks he's better than he is.

Setting aside the unfortunate animosity some of our fans have developed for this player...And also setting aside some of the unfortunate animosity some on here have developed for Bosnians as a result of their incessant defending of Dzeko as a national hero (and he is one, i think)...this seems as good a place as any to marvel at what an achievement Bosnia has accomplished here. I'd like to think that, regardless of your opinions on this player, people here can congratulate the nation of Bosnia for qualifying for the World Cup. I imagine that it's an incredibly special experience and there are a lot of incredibly happy people there tonight. Given how far they've come, they deserve it. (and sadly, i probably need to point out that I have no connection to the country)

pudge said:
ek13 said:
pudge said:
Edin could not play again until the last minute of the last game of the season and still walk into Bosnia's team

Err, no he couldn't. Believe it or not but we have more strikers than just Edin. Our NT coach complained to Dzeko about the limited game time he gets at city as it hinders his development. And from reading many of your othet posts, I suggest you drop the arrogant quirks you're prepared to reply with, because quite frankly you're repetitive and boring. One would assume you hate Edin, Bosnia, Bosnians, or you chose to troll online.
I do hate all things associated with Bosnia, do keep up.

Well, I hereby declare all future posts of yours as
void, cedo.

By the way congrats to any of our Bosnian posters! Massive achievement for a nation like Bosnia to qualify, and they did it top of the group! Well done.

ek13 said:
pudge said:
ek13 said:
Err, no he couldn't. Believe it or not but we have more strikers than just Edin. Our NT coach complained to Dzeko about the limited game time he gets at city as it hinders his development. And from reading many of your othet posts, I suggest you drop the arrogant quirks you're prepared to reply with, because quite frankly you're repetitive and boring. One would assume you hate Edin, Bosnia, Bosnians, or you chose to troll online.
I do hate all things associated with Bosnia, do keep up.

Well, I hereby declare all future posts of yours as
void, cedo.
You're definitely moderator material!

Puppet Master Silva said:
kanovic said:

He's the same for City recently, has a real attitude problem and needs to sort it out big time. Thinks he's better than he is.

Yep, worse now after Pelli told him that he is his 1st striker i think he got even a bigger head. But either way im just happy we made it to brazil now i need to save money and figure out how to get there lol i have no nails left after the game i just watched ahahah

As an American/Serbian nationalist who hates Dzeko I'm afraid offering my congratulations wouldn't mean much...

But I do congratulate Bosnia for qualifying and glad that Edin, a city player, played a part in it, I can only dream of Norn Iron making the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.