Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
pogrom92 said:
Aguerooooo moment trumps this, but this is close 2nd for me personally:

cropped_Goals.gif
To be fair, I think I might have been able to put that one in. And I'm 50, with ingrowing hair and a small middle aged spread!

he didnt score it... he was the one that put the ball in...

Even though this is Edin Dzeko thread, allow me to, as pissed drunk as I am, pay tribute to one Bosnian NT on here which:

- Scored 30 goals while conceding 6 (+24 goal differential) and was second only to Germany in European zone in goals scored.

- Had to earn 25 fucking points to qualify (??) with an 8-1-1 record. Only Germany, Netherlands, and Belgium earned more points in qualifiers.

- Has two out of three top scorers in qualifiers (Dzeko with 10, Ibisevic with 8) who are preceeded only by RVP with 11 goals.

And yes, we love our Edin. He needs a kick up the arse occassionally but is a great goal scorer and nation's best ever in that category.

Thank you for patience, I'm off to...enjoy this more :-)

EaglesFan said:
Even though this is Edin Dzeko thread, allow me to, as pissed drunk as I am, pay tribute to one Bosnian NT on here which:

- Scored 30 goals while conceding 6 (+24 goal differential) and was second only to Germany in European zone in goals scored.

- Had to earn 25 fucking points to qualify (??) with an 8-1-1 record. Only Germany, Netherlands, and Belgium earned more points in qualifiers.

- Has two out of three top scorers in qualifiers (Dzeko with 10, Ibisevic with 8) who are preceeded only by RVP with 11 goals.

And yes, we love our Edin. He needs a kick up the arse occassionally but is a great goal scorer and nation's best ever in that category.

Sorry to bring you back down to earth, but, as much as those stats are pleasing to eye, we were in a group with the footballing worlds whipping boys. Nevertheless, zmajevi u Brazilu! Best day ever.

ek13 said:
EaglesFan said:

Sorry to bring you back down to earth, but, as much as those stats are pleasing to eye, we were in a group with the footballing worlds whipping boys. Nevertheless, zmajevi u Brazilu! Best day ever.
...and further down, little ol' england scored 31, and Holland 34.

EaglesFan said:

Germany and Netherlands scored more too...

BTW, It's absolute madness in Bosnia tonight, cars still making noise in front of my window though most of the Sarajevo based fans are around airport now as team is abut to land soon...

You don't have idea how much this meant to Bosnians... I feel happy though I'm far, far away of being fanatic NT fan but most of the people here are lunatics about NT and probably only child births meant more to looooot of them.

We just qualified for Brasil and he's having open bus parade right now and it feels great!!!
You should see the picture of him crying... It meant so much to him...
I'm just happy for Bosnia... We needed this...
Now City, let's go and beat West Ham!!!

You would not believe the shit that is going on now in Bosnia!! CRAAAAZYYY"!

Edin was crying after the game, tears of joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.