Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

86 minutes,

Traffic excuse is a complete nonsense. We usually wait until Haaland has finished his lap of applause and the road home is clear as you like. The simple fact is, for most people, there is no reason to leave early. For me the dictionary gives the best reasoning.

Supporter - "someone who supports [to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed]"

Spectator - "a person who looks on or watches; onlooker; observer"

We have too many of the latter, but as they say 'they pays their money they can do what they damn well please'. It's just that they don't get the concept of what a true supporter actually is.
And you have just won this weeks ‘I’m the biggest blue on the forum’ competition. Well done.

Poor acoustics for sure. I rarely hear SS3 from SS1 even though I know you're singing up there. Every once in a while though, a chant cascades down from there and we do hear it. Same with 110-111 corner - we don't always hear them and they don't always hear us.

Also, one thing I've noticed from SS1 is that when we get a chant going that does spread round the stadium, it takes a while to get to 110-111 but from there it spreads very quickly across the East Stand, Family Stand, and beyond. Stand Up For The Champions last night is a good example. It's clear from that that the acoustics are better in 110-111 than they are in 114-115-116-117
Nah we're just louder in 110-111
-"We are the Kippax"

Tbh think it's where the microphone is placed when the entire stadium joins in it's sounds good on tv just doesn't pick up the singing sections to well
Microphones are all around the pitch to pick up effects on and off the pitch and they're turned up down or off depending on what's happening. If we're singing they turn them down. If the language gets a bit industrial, same thing. That's at all grounds except for the Dippers where they turn all the mics up for the whole game coz the atmosphere is so shit and why YNWA always sounds loud and why Tyler is always apologising for the foul mouthed scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.