EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think you have any idea what is happening in Europe, the only two balance sheets strong enough are the uk and Germany. The whole of Southern Europe is fooked. France unemployment is over 10 percent and brain drain due to really high taxes continues at pace ( a lot have moved to London) Oh they are blockading petroleum stations today btw in France.

You are looking at his the wrong way. If the uk left the Eu, it is the eu s balance sheet which would fooked. The U.K. Would be fine.

Even the catostrophic scaremongering of the treasury is stating that there would be four periods of retraction at 0.1 percent each quarter. That's it and that is without the uk govt or Bank of England doing any corrective action. The 2008 crisis was far higher and worse than that.
A 1.7 trillion deficit , with another estimated 5 trillion plus of unfunded pension and health costs to come and with a long term economic decline is not fine , its dreadful. I agree most of the EU is no better or much worse. None can afford reckless risks with the fragile growth today.

2008 was worse but we had some ammunition left, now the cupboard is bare

And when 28 become 33 and counting........... With increasingly diverse cultures and interests

It will only get more bureaucratic and stagnate to a standstill

aye, it could be a problem in the future - but despite our apparent 'loss of sovereignty' we could leave at a later date, on balance its still pretty positive for me at the moment

You could trust the Treasury report, but then they have not managed to be right on so many things including the doom and gloom when trying to get us in the ERM ( Same as the IMF &IFS bye the way).

you see this is part of the problem the Leave campaign has - why would blueonblue regurgitate the made up drivel spouted by algarvblu yesterday? Is algarvblu made up nonsense on a wednesday now a fact on a thursday? That how it works in the world of Leave?

A 1.7 trillion deficit , with another estimated 5 trillion plus of unfunded pension and health costs to come and with a long term economic decline is not fine , its dreadful. I agree most of the EU is no better or much worse. None can afford reckless risks with the fragile growth today.

2008 was worse but we had some ammunition left, now the cupboard is bare

So stay in and whoosh abracadabra it's gone.

you see this is part of the problem the Leave campaign has - why would blueonblue regurgitate the made up drivel spouted by algarvblu yesterday? Is algarvblu made up nonsense on a wednesday now a fact on a thursday? That how it works in the world of Leave?

Perhaps you would enlighten us on which bits are made up oh all knowing one ?

It will be there just the same but this is what our politicians should be dealing with not wasting years and huge political capital on a nothing decision which is what In or out will be.

Agree there is a huge lump in the carpet at Brussels and Westminster.

Remember the housing and debt bubble that led the 2008 crash well errr.........

Perhaps you would enlighten us on which bits are made up oh all knowing one ?

of course, though normally the person spouting bollocks is obliged to bring their evidence forwards but for you I will make an exception

every single thing I quoted typed by your good self was wrong, bullshit, incorrect, a fallacy, inaccurate and erroneous

I do admire that you regurgitated yesterdays algarvian garbage with the addition of your own (Treasury Report - though to be fair I bet in the 1000's of treasury reports produced one somewhere was probably for the Euro)

maybe another organisation will be added to tomorrows made up guff, anyone for adding NASA to the list?

I acknowledged I put the euro argument under the wrong heading of what should have been CBI and also provided other examples of where the IMF had got things badly wrong and not just on Greece. My views and opinions come from first hand experiences working in the financial sector and being based here in mainland Europe where yours are just collection of copy and paste spineless shite that you regurgitate from your remain pamhphlet

agree to a point, but a lot of the analysts are totally reliant on their independence for their future, and there is an awful lot of money in stockbroker Farage and his cohorts pockets, but he doesnt seem to be able to influence anybody to back up his theories

I am not saying the recent Remain outpourings are 'bent' - but they are clearly heavily biased - through the process of loading the inputs to the models with worst case scenarios. Every single - I stand to be corrected but think that I am right - source for the recent 'data' has some level of vested interest in supporting the remain camp. Treasury - well that is a given. IMF also. CBI - certainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.