Fabregas

I have heard from someone associated with the club that Fabregas is a done deal. This someone who I had to pay out on Tevez submitting a transfer request 2 weeks before he di.

Rossyuk said:
I have heard from someone associated with the club that Fabregas is a done deal. This someone who I had to pay out on Tevez submitting a transfer request 2 weeks before he di.

say no more. off to get my fibreglass tattoo ;)

Is he a player that helps win trophies? Not got the best track record for that has he?! Seriously, he is a great player who has had a poor season.

Could he fit in here? Yes

Could he handle not being the biggest star in a team? Don't know.

Rossyuk said:

Us or the Arse?

kippaxwarrior said:
Mad 4 It said:
If he is joining us, does that mean we won't be signing Mata?

Mata is more of a winger from what ive seen of him although he can play as a attacking midfielder so hopefully were still after him

And let's not forget we will need to do a lot of rotation next season, as we will go for the treble, at least. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.