General transfer rumours

I kinda wish we'd go for Diego Godin as a short term solution until the CB market becomes a bit better - he's apparently moving to Cagliari.

I kinda wish we'd go for Diego Godin as a short term solution until the CB market becomes a bit better - he's apparently moving to Cagliari.
Mate he's finished. His final season at Atletico showed signs of his decline and he's had an absolute howler of a season at Inter. I would stay well clear, he's great for a team that sits back, not for an outfit relying on ball playing capabilities.

Now seeing Telles could be headed to the scum United. Lots of movement in transfers today

Liverpool close to agreeing a loan deal for Dembele at Barca ( obviously not good enough for us) and this Turkish defender to partner Van Dijk plays for Schalke at the minute. If they get these two they will be unstoppable, no fannying about from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.